Tuesday, 3 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Marc MacSharry that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Authority Funding (11 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this matter and I welcome the Minister of State. I am sorry the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government is not present but I am...
- State Examinations (10 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire. This matter relates to the current state of play with the entrenchment regarding the junior certificate and the fact that 350,000 children and 27,000 teachers...
- Institutes of Technology (26 speeches)
I wish to share two minutes with Senator Craughwell, so the Cathaoirleach might let me know when my two minutes are up.
- Broadband Service Provision (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy White, to the House.
- Order of Business (110 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re earlier signature of the Central Bank (Amendment) Bill 2014, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Gender...
- Central Bank (Amendment) Bill 2014: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Central...
- Gender Recognition Bill 2014: Committee Stage (106 speeches)
- Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicles Bill 2014: Second Stage (12 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."