Wednesday, 25 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Periodic Payment Orders (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I raise the issue of legislation relating to periodic payment orders in the context of a recent presentation made to the Joint Oireachtas Committee...
- Home Repossession (10 speeches)
I raise the important issue of repossessions that are happening around the country. There is a huge number of repossession cases, thanks mainly to the enactment of the 2013 conveyancing Bill....
- Special Educational Needs Staffing (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills, Deputy Damien English, to the House.
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health, Deputy Varadkar, to the House.
- Order of Business (39 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Workplace Relations Bill 2014 - Committee Stage (resumed) to be taken at 1.30 p.m. and to be adjourned no later than 5 p.m. if not previously concluded, and No....
- Workplace Relations Bill 2014: Committee Stage (Resumed) (276 speeches)
- Health Services: Motion (62 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health, Deputy Leo Varadkar, to the House.