Thursday, 5 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to discuss...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Dental Services Provision (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ann Phelan, to the House.
- Driver Safety (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, to consider whether a compulsory driving retraining programme should be introduced for those...
- Social Welfare Code (6 speeches)
If I had a disappointment that the Tánaiste or the Minister of State at the Department of Social Protection was not here to take this motion, it has dissipated because I have never had the...
- Garda Stations (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. A recent report on the Bailieborough Garda station building, in County Cavan, found that it was not fit for purpose and was in a dilapidated state....
- Order of Business (51 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Regulation of Lobbying Bill 2014 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 1.15 p.m.
- Regulation of Lobbying Bill 2014: Committee Stage (150 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Howlin, to the House.