Wednesday, 4 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Norris that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Garda Misconduct Allegations (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.
- Accident and Emergency Departments (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and thank her for dealing with this matter. I welcome the decision by the Minister and the Minister of State in dealing with the emergency that has arisen in...
- Disease Incidence (6 speeches)
Gabhaim mo bhuíochas leis an gCathaoirleach as ucht an deis an t-ábhar tábhachtach seo a ardú. Bhí sé ar an sceideal an Déardaoin seo caite ach ní raibh...
- Hospital Services (4 speeches)
I am glad to see that a Minister of State from Cork is present. She probably will understand the difficulties in managing west Cork as well as anyone. In the motion I tabled, I have set out how...
- Order of Business (72 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 2, statements on overseas development, to be taken at 1.15 p.m., with the contribution of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes and that of all other...
- Public Services and Procurement (Social Value) Bill 2015: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to require public bodies to have regard to economic, social and environmental well-being in connection with public services...
- Overseas Development: Statements (24 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State back to the House and invite him to lead off the debate.
- Workplace Relations Bill 2015: Second Stage (13 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Mediation Services: Motion (34 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: - acknowledges the Government’s commitment to further develop and expand mediation services throughout the State; - notes the transformative element of...