Wednesday, 11 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (6 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation to outline how many IDA Ireland...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Physical Education Facilities (8 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. My request to the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Jan O'Sullivan, is that she lead a new scheme to provide gymnasiums for existing schools...
- Wild Atlantic Way Project (4 speeches)
Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit agus táim thar a bheith buíoch dó as am a thógáil teacht isteach arís go dtí an Seanad, ar cheist a...
- Order of Business (82 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Garda Síochána (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2014 - Second Stage, to be taken at 1.15 p.m. and adjourned not later than 3.30 p.m., if not previously...
- Garda Síochána (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2014: Second Stage (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Betting (Amendment) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (42 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Private Rental Sector: Motion (47 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Paudie Coffey.