Thursday, 26 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Finance...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Tax Reliefs Application (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I raised this issue during the course of the debate on the Finance Bill 2014 and want to delve into it a little further with the Minister of State. When I...
- Unfinished Housing Developments (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Taoiseach, Deputy Deenihan, to the House.
- Order of Business (76 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Garda Síochána (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2014 - Committee and remaining Stages, to be taken at 1.15 p.m.
- Garda Síochána (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2014: Committee and Remaining Stages (30 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.