Tuesday, 17 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Denis O'Donovan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Drainage Schemes Status (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Alan Kelly, to the House.
- Ambulance Service Provision (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister and thank him for taking this debate. I am rather concerned about what appears to be a serious lack of paramedics in the west of Ireland. I remember in 2006 or 2007, when...
- Public Relations Contracts Expenditure (11 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire as ucht teacht isteach anseo chun déileáil leis an gceist atá ardaithe agam. The last time I raised a Commencement matter, I asked the Minister...
- Order of Business (63 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Gender Recognition Bill 2014 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 4.45 p.m.
- Gender Recognition Bill 2014: Report and Final Stages (123 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kevin Humphreys, back to the House. Before we commence, I remind Senators that they may speak only once on Report Stage, with the exception of the...