Thursday, 19 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Jobs,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Jobs Data (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Nash, to the House.
- Action Plan for Jobs (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. This matter is in a similar vein, although it relates specifically to the regional Action Plan for Jobs for the Border area. The Scottish poet Robert Burns said...
- Special Educational Needs Service Provision (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Jan O'Sullivan, to the House.
- Student Assistance Fund (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. I have tabled this debate to highlight the need for the Department to provide extra funding for the student assistance fund in light of the fact many...
- Order of Business (48 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Regulation of Lobbying Bill 2014 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 1.15 p.m. and to be adjourned not later than 2.30 p.m., if not previously concluded; and...
- Regulation of Lobbying Bill 2014: Report and Final Stages (43 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. Before we commence, I remind Members that a Seantor may speak only once on Report Stage with the exception of the proposer of an amendment who may reply to...
- Workplace Relations Bill 2014: Committee Stage (128 speeches)