Tuesday, 24 February 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mary Ann O’Brien that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Water Fluoridation (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.
- Orthodontic Service Provision (4 speeches, 1 comment)
Cuirim míle fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Tá mé thar a bheith buíoch di as ucht an t-am a thógáil leis an cheist seo a ghlacadh. Tá cúrsaí...
- Housing for People with Disabilities (4 speeches)
The motion I have submitted relates to funding from the Department to the local authority to enable it to adapt local authority houses to accommodate people with physical or intellectual...
- Road Projects (6 speeches)
Will the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport address the pressing public concerns about the routes proposed for the Galway outer city bypass? Six routes were proposed in the past few...
- Order of Business (59 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Redress for Women Resident in Certain Institutions Bill 2014 - Second Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m., with contributions from group spokespersons not to exceed...
- Public Health (Regulation of Electronic Cigarettes and the Protection of Children) Bill 2015: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the prohibition of the consumption of electronic cigarettes in public service vehicles and places of work, to...
- Redress for Women Resident in Certain Institutions Bill 2014: Second Stage (22 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."