Wednesday, 16 December 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Leaders' Questions (62 speeches)
This is the last opportunity we will have to ask questions to the Leader until the Dáil resumes after the recess. Yesterday I raised the matter of welfare cuts being applied to the blind,...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
Irish Historical Artefacts.
- Irish Historical Artefacts. (4 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he has asked the British Prime Minister to develop a mechanism whereby Irish historical artefacts stolen, confiscated or used in historical court cases will...
- Official Engagements. (68 speeches)
Question 2: To ask the Taoiseach if he will make a statement on his participation at the British-Irish Council meeting in Jersey on 13 November 2009. [42336/09]
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (9 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my office.
- Order of Business (66 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. a5, Appropriation Bill 2009 - Order for Second Stage, Second and Remaining Stages; No. 5 - Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (No. 2) Bill 2009 -...
- Appropriation Bill 2009: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to appropriate to the proper supply services and purposes sums granted by the Central Fund (Permanent Provisions) Act 1965, to make provision in relation to deferred...
- Appropriation Bill 2009: Second and Subsequent Stages (3 speeches)
In accordance with the Order of the House today, I must put the following question: "That the Bill is hereby read a Second Time; that sections 1 to 4, inclusive, Schedules 1 and 2, and the Title...
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (No. 2) Bill 2009: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 speeches)
The following motion was moved by the Minister for Finance, Deputy Brian Lenihan, on Tuesday, 15 December 2009:
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (No. 2) Bill 2009: Committee and Remaining Stages (348 speeches)
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Social Welfare Cuts: Motion (Resumed) (31 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Denis Naughten on Tuesday, 15 December 2009:
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Expenditure. (6 speeches)
Question 21: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs his view regarding the impact the recent cut to expenditure will have on front-line services in rural and Gaeltacht...
- Community Development Programmes. (10 speeches)
Question 22: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs if the board of management structure for community development programmes is to be retained; if he has postponed any...
- Community Employment Schemes. (11 speeches)
Question 23: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs his views on drug users participating in community employment schemes as part of the rehabilitation process; his views...
- Straitéis don Ghaeilge. (8 speeches)
Question 24: To ask the Aire Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuaithe agus Gaeltachta cén clár ama atá i gceist aige i leith an straitéis fiche bliain don Ghaeilge a chur faoi bhráid an Rialtais le...
- Caiteachas Poiblí. (9 speeches)
Question 25: To ask the Aire Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuaithe agus Gaeltachta cad é an tionchar a bheidh ag na giorruithe atá fógartha sa bhuiséad ar scéimeanna agus ar éifeacht a Roinne. [47197/09]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
National Drugs Strategy.
- National Drugs Strategy. (50 speeches)
Question 26: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs his views on the reductions in budget 2010 on local drugs initiatives, particularly on the development outlined in the...
- Decentralisation Programme. (30 speeches)
Question 27: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the latest developments regarding the proposed decentralisation of his Department to County Mayo; and if he will make...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputies Frank Feighan and Jimmy...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Health Services. (15 speeches)
Is the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs taking this matter on the Adjournment, or is the Minister for Health and Children coming into the House to take it?
- Social and Affordable Housing. (2 speeches)
I am thankful to the Acting Chairman for allowing me to raise this serious question in the House tonight and I am pleased that the Minister, Deputy Éamon Ó Cuív will be replying. He had...
- Disadvantaged Areas Scheme. (12 speeches)
I understand that Deputy Deenihan wishes to share his time with Deputy Feighan. Is that agreed? Agreed.
- National Drugs Strategy. (2 speeches)
In the past ten or 12 years, we have developed the national drugs strategy, which is a co-ordinated policy across five community pillars. It is co-ordinated by the Department of Community, Rural...