Friday, 11 December 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business (231 speeches, 2 comments)
It is proposed to take No. 42, statements on the carbon budget; and No. a4, Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2009 - Second Stage (Resumed) and Subsequent Stages. It is proposed,...
- Carbon Budget: Statements (46 speeches)
It is a privilege to present to the House this, the third annual carbon budget. Since this process commenced two years ago, the carbon budget has continued to evolve and climate change is now...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2009: Second Stage (Resumed) (151 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2009: Committee and Remaining Stages (406 speeches, 1 comment)
- Personal Apology by Deputy (8 speeches)
I call on Deputy Gogarty to make a short statement to the House.
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill: Committee and Remaining Stages (Resumed) (55 speeches)
Section 5 agreed to. SECTION 6.