Tuesday, 3 November 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paschal Mooney that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Vaccination Programme (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health, Deputy Varadkar, to the House. I call Senator Mooney to speak on his commencement matter. He has four minutes.
- Accident and Emergency Departments (4 speeches)
On 22 October last, the Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation, INMO, called for Beaumont Hospital to go off-call as the accident and emergency department was dangerously overcrowded. By the...
- Wildlife Regulations (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Deenihan, to the House. Senator Coghlan has four minutes to introduce this all-Kerry motion.
- Crime Prevention (4 speeches)
The heinous murder of Garda Tony Golden has diminished us all. Following the equally foul murder of Detective Garda Adrian Donohoe, this vile act has stunned the communities of Omeath, Blackrock...
- Order of Business (26 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Estimate for the provision of the Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund allocation for 2015, referral to the Joint Committee on Agriculture, Food and the...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2015: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2015, copies of which were laid in draft form before...
- National Cultural Institutions (National Concert Hall) Bill 2015: Second Stage (36 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."