Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Disability Services Provision (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and thank him for coming here this morning. This morning's Commencement matter follows one I raised on 12 November with regard to disability services in Cavan...
- Early Childhood Care and Education (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Reilly.
- Coastal Erosion (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Simon Harris, for taking the time to come into the House to respond to the Commencement matter I raise, namely, to seek funding to combat coastal erosion at...
- Early School Leavers (5 speeches)
The Life Centre in Cork was set up by the Christian Brothers a number of years ago and deals with young people who have dropped out of school. Some of these children are as young as ten years of...
- Order of Business (68 speeches)
The Order of Business is No.1, Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2015 - Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and adjourned not later than 3.30 p.m., with the contributions of group...
- Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2015: Second Stage (55 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Bill 2015: Report and Final Stages (139 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Paudie Coffey. I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on an amendment on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to...
- Seanad Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2015: Second Stage (98 speeches)
I welcome Minister of State, Deputy Ann Phelan, to the House.