Thursday, 5 November 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Nursing Homes Support Scheme Eligibility (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, and thank her for the work she has done on the fair deal scheme. Last year, in particular, when there was a substantial backlog associated...
- Services for People with Disabilities (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. When the Fine Gael-Labour Party coalition took office in 2011, we all knew the state of the State's accounts and that austerity was ahead. At the time, I...
- Electronic Tagging (12 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to discuss this issue. This is a topical subject on the tagging of people who are out on bail and proposals that those on early release from...
- Order of Business (42 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Bill 2015 - Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business and to be adjourned no later...
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Bill 2015: Committee Stage (Resumed) (48 speeches)