Tuesday, 10 November 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Michael Mullins that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Care of the Elderly Funding (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Kathleen Lynch.
- General Practitioner Services (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I want to raise the plight of small rural GP practices. They seem to be in a state of crisis. I am not concerned with practices that have 1,600 or...
- Social Welfare Offices (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Phelan, to the House.
- Motor Tax Rates (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for placing this motion on the Commencement debate. I welcome the Minister of State. I hope events have moved on since I tabled this motion, which was to be taken last...
- Order of Business (102 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Bill 2013 – Second Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Bill 2013: Second Stage (46 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."