Tuesday, 24 November 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Catherine Noone that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Finance...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Tax Credits (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State.
- Family Law Cases (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to deal with this important matter. In September the Department of Justice and Equality announced that it was of the opinion that there was...
- Universal Health Insurance (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health to the House to discuss the third motion which was tabled by Senator Bradford.
- Order of Business (23 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund, back from committee, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2, Financial...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2015,copies of which were laid in draft form before Seanad Éireann on...
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Bill 2015: Second Stage (93 speeches, 1 comment)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Residential Tenancies (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2012: Report and Final Stages (20 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Paudie Coffey, to the House. I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on an amendment on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who...