Thursday, 24 November 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Chun iarraidh ar an tAire Ealaíon,...
- Order of Business (123 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, address to the Seanad by Dr. Mary Robinson, president of the Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice, former Senator in this House and a colleague to some...
- Address by Dr. Mary Robinson (39 speeches)
On behalf of my fellow Senators I welcome to the House Dr. Mary Robinson, former President of Ireland, former United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and a past Member of the House. As...
- Water Services (Amendment) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (Resumed) (565 speeches)
- Business of Seanad: Motion (4 speeches)
I move No. 2a: (1) That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, unless the Seanad shall otherwise order, the following arrangements shall apply in relation to the sittings of the Seanad on...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Oifig an Choimisinéara Teanga (16 speeches)
Ba mhaith liom fáilte a chur roimh an Aire Stáit agus tá mé thar a bheith buíoch dó as bheith chomh foighdeach agus as fanacht linn. Tá ceist fíor-thábhachtach ardaithe againn, ceist...