Wednesday, 16 November 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Jimmy Harte that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business (182 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Water Services (Amendment) Bill 2011 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to commence on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to adjourn at 1.45 p.m....
- Water Services (Amendment) Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Water Services Act 2007; and to provide for related matters.
- Water Services (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (136 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (25 speeches)
Notwithstanding anything in the Order of Business, I propose that Second Stage continue until 2.30 p.m., unless previously concluded. We will review the matter at that time.
- Water Services (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (Resumed) (198 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Alcohol Pricing: Motion (62 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Róisín Shortall, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Planning Regulations (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Hayes, for coming to the House. He is a regular visitor and as somebody who was a Member of the House, he knows the format and the value of having a...
- Flood Relief (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter and the Minister of State at the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, with responsibility for the Office of Public Works,...
- Garda Stations (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for his intervention the week before last on behalf of the residents of Melrose Park, Kinsealy in Fingal, who were flooded. His assistance there was very much...