Thursday, 17 November 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Go dtabharfaidh an tAire Sláinte...
- Order of Business (161 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion to amend the terms of reference contained in the resolution passed by Dáil Éireann on 23 March 2005 and by Seanad Éireann on 24 March 2005 pursuant to...
- Overseas Trade: Statements (72 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit.
- Social Protection: Statements, Questions and Answers (51 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach and Senators for the opportunity to brief them on a range of social welfare matters and to discuss developments-----
- Tribunal of Inquiry: Motion (9 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that the terms of reference contained in the Resolution passed by Dáil Éireann on 23 March, 2005 and by Seanad Éireann on 24 March, 2005, as amended by...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Election Management System (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister. Senator Ó Clochartaigh has four minutes.