Wednesday, 9 November 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Social...
- Order of Business (215 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the community and voluntary sector, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 1.45 p.m., with the...
- Visit of Czech Delegation (1 speech)
I am sure the Members of the House wish to join me in welcoming a a group of parliamentarians from the Czech Republic. They are very welcome and I hope they have an enjoyable stay in Ireland.
- Order of Business (Resumed) (2 speeches)
Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill has moved amendment No. 2 to the Order of Business: "That No. 14, motion No. 5, on the Order Paper be taken today." Is the amendment being pressed?
- Community and Voluntary Sector: Statements, Questions and Answers (83 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government to the Chamber. I call on him to address the House.
- Welfare of Greyhounds Bill 2011: Committee and Remaining Stages (10 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy McEntee, back to the House and I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome the teachers and students from Greystones who are in the Gallery.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
Social Welfare Code
- Social Welfare Code (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State again. He has been here two weeks in a row. I call on the Minister for Social Protection to justify how self-employed PRSI contributions can be taken from an...
- Waterford Institute of Technology (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. In a previous Adjournment matter I tabled on foot of the job losses in TalkTalk, I raised the issue of the need for a university for the south east...