Tuesday, 22 November 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 12.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Deirdre Clune that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Communications,...
- Order of Business (145 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re arrangements for the address to Seanad Éireann by Dr. Mary Robinson on Thursday, 24 November 2011, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the...
- Recommendation of Committee on Procedure and Privileges: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann agrees with the recommendation of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges that, in accordance with Standing Order 57(2) of the Standing Orders relative to Public...
- Infrastructure and Capital Investment: Statements, Questions and Answers (312 speeches)
Before calling the Minister I welcome a visiting party of economics students from Trinity College. I welcome the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Deputy Brendan Howlin.
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Telecommunications Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise the matter of Ireland availing of the opportunity to provide tier 1 international connectivity to the south west by ensuring a connection is...