Wednesday, 30 November 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Chun iarraidh ar an Aire Ealaíon,...
- Order of Business (115 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2011 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 2...
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (33 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
The Acting Leader wishes to make a change to the Order of Business.
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (Resumed) (18 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Road Transport Bill 2011: Committee and Remaining Stages (122 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Road Transport Bill 2011: Motion for Earlier Signature. (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Road Transport Bill...