Thursday, 10 November 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Rónán Mullen that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Order of Business (171 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Private Members' business, Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2011 - Order for Second Stage, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. and to conclude no later than 1.45 p.m.
- Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (2 speeches)
Bill entitled an Act to enable the Minister for Social Protection to designate bodies which may apply for the registration of members to solemnise marriages.
- Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (39 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister, Deputy Joan Burton, to the House and thank her in advance for her support for this Bill. I also thank members of the...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Student Grants (4 speeches)
I apologise to the Minister, a Leas-Chathaoirleach and the Clerk for the delay. I raise this matter to discuss the eligibility requirements in place for qualification for student grants,...