Tuesday, 1 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions. (0 speeches)
- Constitutional Issues (21 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach the progress made by the Office of the Attorney General in implementing the Sullivan Report following the A Case in 2006; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Departmental Records (19 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Taoiseach the procedures in place in his Department for the archiving of documents and records that are in electronic form; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- Priority Questions. (0 speeches)
- Telecommunications Services (6 speeches, 2 comments)
Question 23: To ask the Minister for Communications; Energy and Natural Resources the way he intends the facilitate the rollout of a commercial digital terrestrial television platform here in...
- Broadcasting Legislation (41 speeches)
Question 24: To ask the Minister for Communications; Energy and Natural Resources the discussions he has had in relation to making the Six Nations and Heineken Cup rugby matches free to air for...
- Alternative Energy Projects (10 speeches)
Question 25: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources when he will announce a new support scheme for microgeneration; and the form that the scheme will take. [23544/10]
- Other Questions. (0 speeches)
- Broadcasting Legislation (40 speeches)
Question 28: To ask the Minister for Communications; Energy and Natural Resources if he consulted with the Department of Tourism, Culture and Sport before proposing the addition of events as...
- Alternative Energy Projects (8 speeches)
Question 29: To ask the Minister for Communications; Energy and Natural Resources if he will give details of the new tariff proposals to promote microgeneration on farms, homes and businesses...
- Adjournment Debate Matters. (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Michael Ring - to ask the...
- Leaders' Questions. (12 speeches)
The world is now aware of the incidents that took place in international waters in the Mediterranean. I refer to the attack by Israeli commandos on the flotilla carrying humanitarian and medical...
- Requests to Move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (5 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my office.
- Order of Business. (109 speeches)
The Order of Business for today is, No. 10, motion re membership of committees; No. 10a, motion re interception of Gaza humanitarian flotilla; No. 4, Electricity Regulation (Amendment) (Carbon...
- Membership of Committees: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Deputy Maureen O'Sullivan be appointed to the Select Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Interception of Gaza Humanitarian Flotilla: Motion (33 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: gravely concerned at the events which took place on 31 May 2010 following the storming in international waters of the Turkish vessel the Mavi Marmara by Israeli...
- Private Members' Business. (0 speeches)
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Bill 2010: Second Stage (18 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I wish to share my time with Deputies Connaughton and Feighan.
- Electricity Regulation (Amendment) (Carbon Revenue Levy) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the imposition of a levy to be known as the carbon revenue levy on such amount of the revenues received by certain electricity generators, through...
- Electricity Regulation (Amendment) (Carbon Revenue Levy) Bill 2010: Second Stage (15 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I commend the Electricity Regulation (Amendment) (Carbon Revenue Levy) Bill 2010 to the House. I am very pleased to have this opportunity to...
- Adjournment Debate. (0 speeches)
- Health Services (2 speeches)
St. Joseph's School, Parnell Street, Waterford, which caters for children with a mild learning disability, and St. Martin's Special School, Ballytruckle, Waterford, which caters for children with...
- Care of the Elderly (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this very important issue on the Adjournment debate. Áras Attracta in Swinford, County Mayo, was set up 22 years ago and has 116 residents. Over the...
- Turbary Rights (10 speeches)
I wish to share time with Deputy Phil Hogan.
- Television Broadcasting Rights (3 speeches)
I wish to preface my remarks by stating that I fully accept the bona fides of the Minister, Deputy Ryan, in seeking a public debate on whether the RBS Six Nations championships and the Heineken...