Wednesday, 16 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Leaders' Questions. (27 speeches)
Last week saw the publication of the two preliminary reports into banking by Professor Patrick Honohan and by Mr. Klaus Regling and Mr. Max Watson. Both of these preliminary reports were always...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
Programmes for Government
- Programmes for Government (53 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach Taoiseach if he will report on progress on the implementation of the Agreed Programme for Government 2007; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22702/10]
- Freedom of Information (10 speeches)
Question 5: To ask the Taoiseach Taoiseach the number of Freedom of Information requests received by his Department during May 2010; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22703/10]
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (7 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted notices to my office.
- Order of Business. (144 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. a10, motion re ministerial rota for parliamentary questions; No. 10, technical motion re further Revised Estimates [Votes 19, 27 and 38]; No. 11, motion re proposed...
- Sunbeds Regulation (No. 2) Bill 2010: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to make provision about the use of tanning devices that use artificial ultra-violet radiation; and to provide for connected matters.
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Resolution of the Dáil of 14th June, 2007, setting out the rota in which Questions to members of the Government are to be asked, Questions for oral...
- Presentation of Further Revised Estimates: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding Standing Order 154(1) or (2) or the Order of the Dáil of 18th February, 2010, the following Further Revised Estimates for Public Services for the year ending 31st...
- UN Convention on Transnational Organised Crime: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, Dáil Éireann approves in accordance with Article 29.5.2 of Bunreacht na hÉireann, the terms of the United Nations Convention on Transnational Organised Crime and the Protocol...
- Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Social Welfare Acts and to provide for related matters.
- Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Second Stage (9 speeches, 1 comment)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Ba mhaith liom a rá ar dtús báire go n-aithníonn mé go maith na riachtanais atá ag na daoine atá dífhostaithe faoi láthair. Tuigim go...
- Other Questions. (0 speeches)
- Departmental Agencies (32 speeches)
Question 39: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation the decision he has made on each of the recommendations of the Special Group on Public Service Numbers and Expenditure...
- Printing Contracts (18 speeches)
Question 41: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation if he will provide a list of all printing and package contracts awarded in 2009; the value of each contract and the company...
- Loan Guarantees (10 speeches)
Question 42: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation when he will make a decision on the introduction of a small and medium enterprise loan guarantee; and if he will make a...
- Consumer Rights (25 speeches)
Question 43: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation the position regarding the draft Consumer Rights Directive; if he has satisfied himself that the existing rights consumers...
- EU Services Directive (8 speeches)
Question 44: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation the position and timeframe for the transposition of the Services Directive; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- Private Members' Business. (0 speeches)
- Banking Reports: Motion (190 speeches)
I move: "That Dáil Éireann: — commending the depth of analysis and conclusions of the Report on The Irish Banking Crisis - Regulatory and Financial Stability Policy 2003 - 2008 by the...
- Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed). (79 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Messages from Select Committees (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Transport has completed its consideration of the Road Traffic Bill 2009 and has made amendments thereto. The Select Committee on Foreign Affairs has completed its...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Industrial Development (6 speeches)
Between January and May of this year, 193 visits by prospective foreign direct investors were made throughout the country, at the invitation of IDA Ireland. Six visits were made to the...
- Hospital Services (6 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for the opportunity of raising this important issue which is of concern to women and families throughout the country. I regret that the Government has not provided...
- Flood Relief (2 speeches)
Deputies: I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this important issue to be raised tonight. I represent the people of West Cork, particularly, on this issue, the people of Bandon and...