Tuesday, 15 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Dáil: Motion (21 speeches)
I call on the Minister of State, Deputy John Curran, to formally move the motion.
- Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill: Second Stage (Resumed) (4 speeches)
A division was challenged last Thursday on the question that the Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010 be read a Second Time. In accordance with an order of the Dáil of 3 June 2010, that...
- Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Health and Children, in accordance with Standing Order 122(1) and paragraph 1(a)(i) of the Orders of Reference of that committee.
- Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
To clarify, did my colleague, Deputy Bernard Durkan-----
- Confidence in the Taoiseach and the Government: Motion (757 speeches, 19 comments)
The speeches of the Taoiseach and the Leaders of Fine Gael, the Labour Party and Sinn Féin, or a Member nominated in their stead, who shall be called upon in that order, shall not exceed 30...