Thursday, 24 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Estimates for Public Services: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Arts, Sport, Tourism, Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs has completed its consideration of Votes 24 and 27 for the year ending 31 December 2010.
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (12 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32 and I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my office.
- Order of Business. (145 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 7 - European Financial Stability Facility Bill 2010 - Order for Second Stage, Second and Remaining Stages; and No. 8 - Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2010 - Order for Second...
- European Financial Stability Facility Bill: Second Stage (28 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The draft legislation before the House will enable Ireland to join with the other euro area member states in the implementation of the European...
- Messages from Select Committees (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Health and Children has completed its consideration of the Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010 and has made no amendments thereto. The Select Committee on Social...
- Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Wildlife Act 1976; and to provide for related matters.
- Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2010: Second Stage (166 speeches, 2 comments)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am pleased to introduce the Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2010 and I look forward to an informed debate during its passage through the House. As...