Thursday, 17 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (3 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a notice under Standing Order 32.
- Order of Business. (177 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 12, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on preventing and combating trafficking in human beings,...
- EU Directives and Convention: Motions (1 speech)
I move the following motions: That Dáil Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect...
- Interim Economic Partnership Agreements: Motion (8 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the terms of the three interim Economic Partnership Agreements: (i) Interim Agreement with a view to an Economic Partnership Agreement between the European...
- Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed) (129 speeches)
The following motion was moved by the Minister for Social Protection, Deputy Éamon Ó Cuív, on Wednesday, 16 June 2010:
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- National Debt (15 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Minister for Finance his projections for the growth of interest payments on Government debt as a proportion of taxes collected by 2011 and by 2013 [24747/10]
- Departmental Appointments (22 speeches)
Question 7: To ask the Minister for Finance if he has satisfied himself that the top level appointments committee gives reasonable scope for appointments from outside the public service and...
- Tax Returns (11 speeches)
Question 8: To ask the Minister for Finance his views on the end of May Exchequer returns which showed a tax revenue shortfall of more than €1.4bn compared to the same period in 2009; and if...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy John Perry - the...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
Swimming Pool Projects
- Swimming Pool Projects (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Connick, to the House.
- Decentralisation Programme (2 speeches)
In July 2006, 37 staff from the Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs moved to new advance offices in Tubbercurry, County Sligo. The plan was that the staff would be based there...
- Local Authority Housing (2 speeches)
In Dublin South East over the past 18 months I have noticed an increasing number of flats being left vacant even though there is a massive demand for social housing. Social housing lists are...
- Departmental Offices (2 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to contribute on this important issue. Rural Ireland requires the services of various Departments and, from a rural perspective, the Department of Agriculture,...