Thursday, 27 October 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 31. (8 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 31.
- Order of Business. (90 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 19, Transfer of Execution of Sentences Bill 2003 [Seanad]— Order for Report, Report and Final Stages, to adjourn at 1.30 p.m., if not previously concluded; and No....
- Transfer of Execution of Sentences Bill 2003 [Seanad]: Order for Report Stage. (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Transfer of Execution of Sentences Bill 2003 [Seanad]: Report Stage. (138 speeches)
Amendment No. 1 is in the name of Deputy Costello. Amendments Nos. 3, 26 and 27 are related. Amendments Nos. 1, 3, 26 and 27 will be discussed together.
- Parental Leave (Amendment) Bill 2004 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed). (31 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Ceisteanna — Questions. (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions. (0 speeches)
Social Welfare Benefits.
- Social Welfare Benefits. (30 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs the progress he has made in his plans to amalgamate family income supplement, child dependant allowance and back to school clothing...
- Other Questions. (0 speeches)
- Pension Provisions. (27 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs when the Pensions Board report on options for introducing mandatory pensions will be published; and if he will make a statement on...
- Departmental Staff. (4 speeches)
Question 7: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs the steps he will take to reduce the number of sick days taken by officials in his Department; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Anti-Poverty Strategy. (4 speeches)
Question 8: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs the steps he will take to address the serious problems of poverty addressed in the recent report of the Combat Poverty Agency,...
- Social Welfare Benefits. (18 speeches)
Question 9: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs his views on the fact that persons (details supplied) dependent on social welfare receive €413.02 per week, including child benefit...
- Local Authority Housing. (9 speeches)
Question 10: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs the action he has taken to provide better accommodation for one parent families. [31003/05]
- Adjournment Debate Matters. (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Rabbitte — that the...
- Adjournment Debate. (0 speeches)
- Offshore Exploration. (7 speeches)
Will I wait for the Minister to come to the House?
- Northern Ireland Issues. (2 speeches)
I thank you, a Cheann Comhairle, for allowing me to raise this important issue which I do at the request of Raymond McCord Snr. who has given me detailed information on his son's case. Mr. McCord...
- Company Closures. (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me to raise this matter. In my constituency, the regeneration in Ballymun is a massive development that is very much welcomed by the residents. The...
- Garda Stations. (2 speeches)
I moved this matter on the Adjournment having regard to the fact that this small Garda station in my constituency is a very important one. The old station is in a state of disrepair and local...