Thursday, 22 February 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Aodhán Ó Ríordáin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Multidenominational Schools (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kyne.
- Financial Services Regulation (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy D'Arcy. This Commencement debate relates to a call to consider separating the investment and retail, or customer-driven, arms of our banking model. Only...
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Public Services Superannuation (Amendment) Bill 2018, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired.
- Order of Business (72 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Telecommunications Services (Ducting and Cables) Bill 2018 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to be...
- Telecommunications Services (Ducting and Cables) Bill 2018: Committee and Remaining Stages (12 speeches)
- Sale of Permanent TSB Loan Book: Statements (68 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy D'Arcy, to the House. I invite him to make his contribution.