Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Tim Lombard that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Housing, Planning and...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Authority Boundaries (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy John Paul Phelan. I requested this Commencement debate to ask the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government to outline the timelines for the...
- Order of Business (88 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Public Service Superannuation (Amendment) Bill 2018 - all Stages, to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business, with the time allocated to group...
- Arts (Dignity at Work) (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2018: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to enable the Arts Council to ensure that funding is contingent on compliance with employment law and for that purpose to amend...
- Public Service Superannuation (Amendment) Bill 2018: Second Stage (37 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Public Service Superannuation (Amendment) Bill 2018: Committee and Remaining Stages (2 speeches)
The House is agreeable on this occasion to take Committee and Remaining Stages now because it is a simple, technical amendment to the primary legislation. Had it been anything more substantial,...
- Public Service Superannuation (Amendment) Bill 2018: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move:That, pursuant to subsection 2oof section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Public Service...
- Data Protection Bill 2018: Committee Stage (Resumed) (103 speeches)
We have dealt with amendment No. 1 and voted on it.