Thursday, 8 February 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Grace O'Sullivan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Carer's Allowance Delays (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Andrew Doyle, to the House. I acknowledge this is not his area of expertise but I appreciate that he is here to consider my worthy request. Many people...
- Climate Change Policy (7 speeches)
Today the Dáil will vote on the Petroleum and Other Minerals Development (Amendment) (Climate Emergency Measures) Bill 2018, introduced by Deputy Bríd Smith. It is similar to a Bill...
- Planning Issues (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Eoghan Murphy, to the House. It is good to have the senior Minister present. I am sure Senator Lombard will be grateful for that. He has four minutes.
- Order of Business (106 speeches)
Today's Order of Business is No. 1, Data Protection Bill 2018 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage to be taken at 12.45 p.m., with the time allocated to group spokespersons not to exceed...
- Data Protection Bill 2018: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Data Protection Bill 2018: Second Stage (18 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."