Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Defence Forces Remuneration (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Defence, Deputy Paul Kehoe.
- Hospital Appointments Administration (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. As I know that he has come from a meeting of the Joint Committee on Health, I will not delay him. This matter was touched on at the committee meeting. It is...
- Planning Issues (4 speeches)
It says something that there are only two of us in Chamber. As a result, we can engage in dialogue. I welcome the Minister. This Commencement matter concerns the Government's and the...
- Order of Business (73 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Technological Universities Bill 2015 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to adjourn not later than 3.30 p.m., if not previously concluded; No. 2,...
- Technological Universities Bill 2015: Committee Stage (326 speeches)
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage (48 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Mental Health (Amendment) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (26 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jim Daly.