Tuesday, 13 February 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Finance to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Motor Insurance Costs (7 speeches)
The first two matter will be taken by the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy Michael D'Arcy. I welcome him to the House. Senator Maria Byrne has four minutes to make her case.
- Community Banking (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and thank him for taking this matter, which relates directly to the Department of Finance. In the programme for Government, there is a commitment to develop a...
- Health Services Staff Remuneration (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Catherine Byrne. Senator Paul Gavan has four minutes.
- Hospital Waiting Lists (4 speeches)
Last night, a group of parents with children who are inpatients at Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin, along with some older children, held a candlelight vigil outside the...
- Order of Business (53 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the national broadband procurement process, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and adjourned not later than 6 p.m., if not previously concluded, with the time...
- Protection of Employment (Measures to Counter False Self-Employment) Bill 2018: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to declare the relationship between employer and employee to be a status relationship, to declare the question whether an...
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the National Archives (Amendment) Bill 2017 on 7 February 2017, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired.
- National Broadband Plan: Statements (106 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Naughten, to the House and invite him to proceed.
- Technological Universities Bill 2015: Committee Stage (Resumed) (127 speeches)