Thursday, 15 February 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Registration of Nurses (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Gabhaim buíochas leis an gCathaoirleach for taking this Commencement matter. Over the years many Irish people, including a very good friend of...
- Social Welfare Scheme for Artists (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming to the House. I fully support the concept of a social welfare scheme for artists. This is important and long overdue. We need to shape the scheme so that it...
- Order of Business (109 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Data Protection Bill 2018 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to adjourn no later than 1.30 p.m.
- Data Protection Bill 2018: Committee Stage (25 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.