Thursday, 9 October 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mark Daly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Taoiseach to discuss the...
- Order of Business (83 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Forestry Bill 2013 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 11.45 a.m.
- Forestry Bill 2013: Committee Stage (109 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Tom Hayes, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Authority Staff (15 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Coffey, to the House and thank him for taking these matters on the Adjournment. We have two matters on the Adjournment, but as Senator Daly is not in the...