Wednesday, 8 October 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (199 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the participation by Irish Defence Forces personnel in the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) mission on the Golan Heights, to be...
- Immigration Reform for U.S. Citizens Living in Ireland Bill 2014: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to facilitate reciprocity in the making available of employment permits for citizens of the United States of America and for that...
- Defence Forces Overseas Missions: Statements (6 speeches)
I welcome Minister of State, Deputy Paul Kehoe.
- Report of Committee of Selection: Motion (2 speeches)
Before I call on the Government Chief Whip to make his contribution, I call on the Leas-Chathaoirleach and Chairman of the Committee of Selection.
- Business of Seanad (13 speeches)
I do not know if I am anticipating the Minister of State but in light of the fact that only a small number of Senators wish to make contributions to this important debate, I seek an amendment to...
- Defence Forces Overseas Missions: Statements (Resumed) (43 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House and thank him for his contribution. I fully share the admiration and respect of the Minister of State and Senators Mooney, Whelan, Quinn and Ó...
- Valuation (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2012: Committee Stage (Resumed) (88 speeches)
Debate resumed on Government amendment No. 21: In page 7, line 5, to delete "assesses" and substitute "estimates".
- Arts and Culture Sector: Motion (127 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann---- recognising the significant contribution that a vibrant arts and culture sector makes to the Irish nation; - acknowledging the positive impact on the economy...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Waste Management (5 speeches)
I ask those in the Visitors Gallery to be quiet, please. I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government.