Thursday, 2 October 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator James Heffernan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister of State at...
- Order of Business (19 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Freedom of Information Bill 2013 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 11.45 a.m.
- Visit of Malaysian Ambassador (1 speech)
I am sure Members will wish to join with me in welcoming the ambassador of Malaysia to Ireland, in the presence of the Chairman of the Joint Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Breen....
- Order of Business (Resumed) (86 speeches)
I join my colleagues in expressing concern regarding the drop in the world ratings of Irish universities. This calls for careful examination of the criteria by which universities are judged. I...
- Freedom of Information Bill 2013: Report and Final Stages (76 speeches)
Before we take Report Stage, on a point of order, may I ask for some information about the rather unusual fact that the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Paschal Donohoe, has...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)