Wednesday, 15 October 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy-Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (186 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Vehicle Clamping Bill 2014 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 11.45 a.m.; No. 2, Criminal Justice (Mutual Assistance) (Amendment) Bill 2014 - Order for Second Stage...
- Vehicle Clamping Bill 2014: Committee Stage (56 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Criminal Justice (Mutual Assistance) (Amendment) Bill 2014: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to give effect to Council Decision 2006/783/JHA of 6 October 2006 on the application of the principle of mutual recognition to confiscation orders, Council Framework Decision...
- Criminal Justice (Mutual Assistance) (Amendment) Bill 2014: Second Stage (17 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Joint Policing Committees: Motion (35 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann–- recognises the role of joint policing committees in facilitating consultation, cooperation and synergy on policing and crime issues between An Garda...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Fish Farming (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister. I know he is directly involved with the issue I am raising and we have discussed it in the past. Will he clarify the import of the minutes of a meeting between him, the...
- Concussion in Sport (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. The matter I raise is a follow-up to a presentation to the Joint Committee on Health last week. The GAA made a submission calling for the...