Wednesday, 1 October 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Jobs,...
- Order of Business (53 speeches)
The Order of Business is No.1, Forestry Bill 2013 - Second Stage, to be taken at 1 p.m. and to be adjourned not later than 3 p.m. if not previously concluded, with contributions from group...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (14 speeches)
The Seanad will now resume to pay tribute to the late Dr. Edward Haughey. I invite the Leader to commence proceedings.
- Forestry Bill 2013: Second Stage (21 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Tom Hayes, to the House.
- Valuation (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2012: Committee Stage (134 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Simon Harris to the House.
- Fluoridation of Water: Motion (51 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann notes the fundamental human right of every Irish citizen to choose whether or not they have their water medicated with fluoride given that they are, from 1...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Trade Agreements (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Richard Bruton, to the House. It might strike him as an unusual issue to bring before him in terms of an Adjournment motion but, as a party, we have tried to get a...
- Broadband Service Provision (7 speeches)
Senator Mark Daly has four minutes to make his case.
- Schools Building Projects Status (8 speeches)
I will start by congratulating the Minister for Education and Skills on her appointment. During one of our last Adjournment debates in the House when she was a Minister of State at the...