Tuesday, 14 October 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 13:15:00
- Election of Member (1 speech)
I have to announce that the following Member has been elected to fill the casual vacancy in the membership of the Seanad to which the resolution of Seanad Éireann on 5 June 2014 has...
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mary Moran that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (59 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on budget 2015, to be taken at 4 p.m., with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes each and those of all other Senators...
- Budget 2015: Statements (162 speeches, 1 comment)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Simon Harris.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Water Charges Exemptions (7 speeches)
I welcome Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine, Deputy Tom Hayes, to the House. I call on Senator Mary Moran to move her motion.