Thursday, 25 October 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Averil Power that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: To ask the Minister for Social Protection...
- Order of Business (30 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the arrangements for the address of Professor Christopher Pissarides to Seanad Éireann on 8 November, to be taken without debate; No. 20, motion...
- Address by Professor Christopher A. Pissarides: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann agrees with the recommendation of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges that, in accordance with Standing Order 57(2) of the Standing Orders relative to Public...
- Bahraini Medics: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann:expresses its concerns about the decision of the Court of Cassation in Bahrain on 1 October 2012 to uphold the prison sentences on a number of Bahraini medics;...
- Ireland's Presidency of the Council of the European Union: Statements (34 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Creighton, to the House.