Wednesday, 17 October 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (86 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on alcohol consumption, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 1.45 p.m., with the contributions of group...
- Alcohol Consumption: Statements (32 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Alex White.
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I have a note from the Leader's office that we would adjourn at 1.45 p.m and resume the debate at a time suitable to the Minister of State. Subject to his approval, I propose that amendment to...
- Alcohol Consumption: Statements (Resumed) (36 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator O'Keeffe.
- Ombudsman (Amendment) Bill 2008: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (123 speeches)
- Mortgage Credit (Loans and Bonds) Bill 2012: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to create and regulate a mortgage-credit loans and bonds system, for the purposes of the orderly operation of the market for mortgages, such that economic activity is...
- Mortgage Credit (Loans and Bonds) Bill 2012: Second Stage (41 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit agus molaim an Bille don Seanad. Is as an Ghaeltacht é an tAire Stáit agus mar sin ba cheart dom an...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health to the House.
- Third Level Grant Eligibility (5 speeches)
My query relates to third level grants. I understand this is not the Minister's area, but I presume he has been provided with a response on it. In the past three weeks I have been in contact...
- Local Authority Offices (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me raise this motion, thank his staff for processing it and the Department for preparing a response. I thank the Minister for Health, Deputy Reilly, for...