Tuesday, 2 October 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad (6 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Order of Business (94 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Thirty-First Amendment of the Constitution (Children) Bill 2012 - Second Stage to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, with the contributions of...
- An Bille um an Aonú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Leanaí) 2012: An Dara Céim (0 speeches)
- Thirty-First Amendment of the Constitution (Children) Bill 2012: Second Stage (41 speeches)
Tairgeadh an cheist: "Go léifear an Bille an Dara hUair anois."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Third Level Funding (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Education and Skills for coming to the House and his officials for contacting my office when this motion was originally submitted last week. I want to use this...
- Health Services (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming in to take the matter of the potential provision of a primary health care facility in Portumna, County Galway. Primary health care is the way forward in the...
- Industrial Relations (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Deputy Perry, to the House.
- Accommodation for Asylum Seekers (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Perry, to the House. The Reception and Integration Agency, RIA, of the Department of Justice and Equality is responsible for the accommodation of asylum...