Wednesday, 10 October 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jimmy Harte that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (64 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Houses of the Oireachtas Commission (Amendment) Bill 2012 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to...
- Houses of the Oireachtas Commission (Amendment) Bill 2012: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission Act 2003 to confer additional functions on the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission; and to provide for related matters.
- Houses of the Oireachtas Commission (Amendment) Bill 2012: Second Stage (16 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business, "That we adjourn Committee Stage of the Health Service Executive (Governance) Bill 2012 at 4.30 p.m. as opposed to 5 p.m. as the Minister for...
- Health Service Executive (Governance) Bill 2012: Committee Stage (104 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Primary Care Centres: Motion (175 speeches)
I welcome the Minister back to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Ambulance Service (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch. Last week in Letterkenny, an injured jogger had to wait 48 minutes for an ambulance to come from the hospital, which is about 1.5 km from...
- Pilot Training College (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Varadkar, to the House.
- Upward-Only Rent Reviews (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House and thank her for taking this matter in respect of which I seek clarification on upward-only rent reviews. Fianna Fáil has published a Bill dealing...