Wednesday, 28 May 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Henry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business. (81 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, report of the Joint Committee on The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Charters Amendment) Bill 2002, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders...
- Private Business - The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Charters Amendment) Bill 2002: Motion. (1 speech)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: I move: An Leas-Chathaoirleach: That the report of the Joint Committee on The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Charters Amendment) Bill 2002 be laid before the...
- Maternity Protection (Amendment) Bill 2003: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Maternity Protection Act 1994 and to provide for related matters.
- Maternity Protection (Amendment) Bill 2003: Second Stage. (21 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Local Government Bill 2003 [ Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil ] : Report and Final Stages. (52 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 103, it is deemed to have passed First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on the...
- Companies (Auditing and Accounting) Bill 2003: Committee Stage. (234 speeches)
- Auctioneering Profession: Motion. (34 speeches)
I move: Seanad Éireann, seeking to ensure trust and confidence in the process of auctioneering, calls on the Government to establish a group, predominantly comprising non-auctioneers, for the...
- Companies (Auditing and Accounting) Bill 2003: Committee Stage (Resumed). (115 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters. - Mental Health Services. (3 speeches)
I am delighted to see the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Tim O'Malley, here again. We are going over old ground which I have gone over with the Minister of...
- Adjournment Matters. - Army Barracks. (7 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Paddy Burke.