Thursday, 15 May 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Higgins that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice, Equality...
- Order of Business. (98 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Criminal Justice (Public Order) Bill 2002 – Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 1.30 p.m.,...
- Criminal Justice (Public Order) Bill 2002: Second Stage. (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Criminal Justice (Public Order) Bill 2002: Second Stage. - Message from Dáil. (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Redundancy Payments Bill 2003, without amendment.
- Redundancy Payments Bill 2003: Motion for Earlier Signature. (1 speech)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2o of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Redundancy Payments...
- Adjournment Matter. - Morris Tribunal. (1 speech)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for choosing this item on the Adjournment. Last Tuesday's High Court judgment has landed the issue of legal costs for the attendance at the Morris tribunal of Mr. Frank...