Tuesday, 13 May 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Moylan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (61 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Official Languages Bill 2002 – Report and Final Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 5 p.m., and No....
- Official Languages Bill 2002: Report and Final Stages. (30 speeches)
Government amendment No. 1:
- Health Service: Statements. (59 speeches)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: I welcome the Minister for Health and Children, Deputy Martin.
- Adjournment Matter. - Schools Building Projects. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I raise the matter of the need for the Minister for Education and Science to explain the reason for the delay in the purchase of a building site for the new...