Wednesday, 7 May 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Morrissey that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment...
- Visit of Australian Delegation. (1 speech)
I wish to welcome Senator Paul Calvert, Speaker of the Australian Senate, and his accompanying party to the Chamber and express the hope that he continues to enjoy his visit to Ireland.
- Order of Business. (54 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, a sessional order as agreed by the Committee on Procedure and Privileges, to be taken without debate; No. 2, motion whereby the subject matter of motion No....
- Order of Business: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That the practice of calling the Leader of the House to reply to the Order of Business no later than 30 minutes after the proposal of the Order of Business shall be continued until the...
- Freedom of Information Act 1997 (Miscellaneous Revocations) Regulations 2003: Referral to Joint Committee. (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approve the following regulations in draft: Freedom of Information Act 1997 (Miscellaneous Revocations) Regulations 2003 copies of which have been...
- Licensing of Indoor Events Bill 2001: Committee and Remaining Stages. (35 speeches)
Sections 1 to 10, inclusive, agreed.
- Tobacco and Alcohol Consumption: Motion. (61 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters. - Housing Grants. (2 speeches)
It is ironic that I raise this issue on the Adjournment, given that, some months ago, the House debated the issue of the first-time buyer's grant, the level of house building taking place and the...
- Adjournment Matters. - Industrial Disputes. (7 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this important matter on the Adjournment. With the permission of the House, I would like to share time with my colleague, Senator Ulick Burke.
- Adjournment Matters. - Dental Service. (2 speeches)
I wish to ask the Minister of State for Health and Children, Deputy Tim O'Malley, why people with multiple handicaps in County Roscommon cannot avail of a senior orthodontist. I believe this is...