Tuesday, 27 May 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator McHugh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (83 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 2, Criminal Justice (Illicit Traffic by Sea) Bill 2000 – Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 5.30...
- Criminal Justice (Illicit Traffic by Sea) Bill 2000: Second Stage. (9 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Sustaining Progress: Statements. (28 speeches)
Sustaining Progress continues the successful formula of its predecessor agreements of a consistent policy framework in the macro-economic, distributional and structural areas. The new agreement...
- Adjournment Matter. - Special Educational Needs. (4 speeches)
I raise the issue of dyslexia, although not on behalf of any organisation. As the Minister of State, Deputy de Valera, is aware, the Dyslexia Association of Ireland is a voluntary organisation...